Date and Time:
- White & Yellow Belts – May 13th, Wednesday, 6:00PM-8:00PM
- Orange, Green, and Blue Belts – May 16th, Saturday, 9:00AM-11:30AM
- Purple, Brown, and Red Belts – May 16th, Saturday, 1:00PM-5:00PM
- Vasquez Taekwondo Academy
- 2050 Alma Rd. Mckinney, TX 75070
The class instructor must qualify the student prior to inviting the student to test.
The instructor will communicate to either Master Julian or Master Johnston-Randoll on their recommendations for testers.
- We will allow no more than 4 students per belt testing
- Social distance will apply (unless the CDC rules change between now and then).
- Student must ware a face mask. (Testing committee too) No exceptions.
- Students with temperature, cough, ill, etc., will not be allowed to come into the gymnasium.
- Students will not have body contact with other students. If they do not take this seriously – their parents will be called to be picked them up and the test will go down as a failed test.
- Student must report 15 minutes before the examination.
- Do not go into the building, an instructor will let the student know where to wait until his or her name is called.
- With the exception, of the sparring part of the test, all curriculum will be demonstrated. Students must come prepare to demonstrate all the NEW Belt Curriculum. Board breaking etc.
- No spectators will be allowed. Parent will drop off the student. (unless the rules change between now and then). Ensure plans are made to meet their child at the conclusion of the examination.
- An instructor will walk the Student out to the front of the building at the conclusion of the test.
Instructor will track invitation of student testing per below and report to the office.
Feel free to contact the academy for any questions regarding testing.
Vasquez Taekwondo Academy.